Rental property has traditionally been an excellent investment choice in combination with experienced property management. Today, however, when the market has shown volatility and some contraction, it is vitally important that investors rely on the supervision of knowledgeable, licensed professionals to protect the property’s value. Duncan Real Estate under the leadership of owner and life long island resident Darcie Duncan understands the value of beach and mainland property investment. Her experience in real estate spans well over 2 decades and she is supported by a dedicated team of real estate professionals.
The Duncan principals and managers keep a careful watch on trends and changes in renter behavior and serve their company’s investor clients with great detail. As a local provider of rental properties, Duncan Real Estate has a responsibility to its immediate community. This determination to keep rental property a wise investment and a profitable one for the area means that customers receive top advice, excellent property management service and a strong pledge of commitment.
We will provide:
- Inspection and evaluation of property for maximum income by certified and licensed professionals.
- Recommend improvements to attract and keep tenants, including staging of your rental or home (when it becomes available for sale).
- Listing in MLS under “rental properties,” including photographs, floor plans and a virtual tour, if available.
- Internet exposure via www.TeamDuncan.com and Realtor.com, the preferred real estate search engine for consumers with links to international and national audiences and web sites.
- On-line reservation system for easy consumer access.
- On-line owner accounts allowing investors to check on property status and availability.
- Provide approved Florida leases and documents required by law.
- Screening of annual tenants through credit, legal and criminal record searches.
- Access to licensed sales associates via Broker Owner Darcie Duncan of Duncan Real Estate, who can list your property if and when you decide to sell.
- Access to Duncan Real Estate Realtors who often search for rental opportunities when clients are in the process of buying rental, primary or vacation rentals on Anna Maria Island, Manatee County, or close-by environs.
- Monthly on-line statements and accounting for owner review
- Collect and remit State and local taxes on short term rentals.
- Oversee maintenance when required; oversee renovations between tenants.
- Provide on-line year-end statements for tax purposes.