You know the importance in today’s world of having someone responsible to watch over your investment property at times when you cannot. Duncan Real Estate can provide this service for your property in the Anna Maria Island, North Longboat Key and West Bradenton area.
Our homewatch service provides:
- Verify that all doors and windows are properly secure to prevent break-ins.
- Visual inspection for signs of insects and rodents.
- Help reduce risk of fines for false alarm calls on unattended properties.
- Post-storm visual inspections for severe weather damage.
- Run faucets, sink disposals, and flush toilets.
- Check for evidence of water leaks (ceiling, faucets, toilets, etc.).
- Visual inspection for signs of mold and mildew.
- Run A/C during inspection time and set back settings.
- Turn off water heater and main water valve.
- Visual inspections throughout the property during each visit.
- IMMEDIATE reporting to client of any abnormalities found.
Unforeseen damage can happen at any time. Your air conditioner may go out, leaving your home victim to humid and stagnant air, causing the potential growth and spread of mold spores. A ceiling leak from a second floor condo may cause costly water damage to your property as well. Many things can go wrong in 30 days in an unattended property.
With past natural disasters such as Hurricanes Charley, Frances & Wilma causing paths of destruction in Southwest Florida and the potential future threats of Florida’s notorious Hurricane Season, it’s important to have local, licensed professionals working on your behalf in the aftermath of a potential disaster. Again, that’s where we come in. We assist you by coordinating efforts with available licensed individuals in our area both before and after the storms.
Call 941-779-0304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our homewatch services.