Duncan Real Estate proudly offers Annual rentals.
Whether inquiring for a long term rental or looking for annual property management Duncan Real Estate is at your service.
Paige Rogers of the Duncan Team is our annual manager and is looking forward to your inquiry.
Investment properties can be an excellent choice to grow your wealth. Being a landlord comes with a lot of work and responsibility. Team Duncan is a reliable and trustworthy property manager to provide all of the accounting, advertising, tenant screening and maintenance for your property.
- Inspection and evaluation of property for maximum income by certified and licensed professionals.
- Recommend improvements to attract and keep tenants
- Listing in MLS under “rental properties,” including photographs, floor plans and a virtual tour, if available.
- Internet exposure via www.TeamDuncan.com and Realtor.com, the preferred real estate search engine for international and national audiences and web sites.
- Provide approved Florida leases and documents required by law.
- Screening of annual tenants through credit, legal and criminal record searches.
- Access to licensed sales associates via Broker Owner Darcie Duncan of Duncan Real Estate, who can list your property if and when you decide to sell.
- Access to Duncan Real Estate Realtors who often search for rental opportunities when clients are in the process of buying a rental, primary or vacation rentals on Anna Maria Island, Manatee County, or close-by environs.
- Online owner accounts
- Monthly online statements and accounting for owner review
- Maintenance when required including renovations between tenants.
- Provide online year-end statements for tax purposes.
We require tenant screening and signing of a lease, which serves as the written agreement between a landlord and tenant. It says how the property can be used, for how long, and how much it will cost. A lease agreement also includes other terms and conditions, many guided by state law.
A residential lease agreement may include information about:
- Security deposit amounts and the procedure for their return
- Penalties for late payments or violation of lease terms and conditions
- Termination for nonpayment or violation of lease terms and conditions
- Use limitations, like not allowing the operation of a business on the property
- Insurance requirements for both landlord and tenant
- Payment of taxes and other fees associated with the property
- Landlord and tenant responsibilities in terms of maintenance
- Number of pets and breeds if allowed
- Termination, non-renewal, renewal and rent increase/decrease procedures
- Subleasing abilities
Please fill out the form and we will contact you shortly.